We just returned from sunny Hollywood, Florida where the Carlisle – ETCETERA National 2016 Meeting took place. Lots of great things are happening at Carlisle – ETCETERA and we want to share the news with you. FYI…it’s all about “YOU,” the client.
- New designer for the Carlisle Collection…. Tanija Gobin comes to us from Ralph Lauren where she designed for 13 years. We are all excited about having Tanija. Unfortunately, Tanija joins us due to the unexpected death of Charles Rennick, Carlisle designer, last fall 2015. Charles designed our Carlisle collection for 30 years and was responsible for creating our annual Komen Scarf. This was such a shock and sadness for us all. A lovely tribute for Charles was held at the meeting. Tanija is sure to continue the fabulous reputation Charles established for Carlisle in the fashion industry.
- New CEO for Carlisle – ETCETERA – Terrence Moorehead was introduced as our new CEO hired by our new owners Royal Spirit.
- New Label – In addition to our current Carlisle and Per Se labels, there will be a third label, CARLISLE NEW YORK! A date has not been established as to when the new label will appear. It’s in the works!
- New Carlisle | Per Se Cashmere Line – Lightweight, fine yarns, packable, seasonless, 5 silhouettes in 8 colors. It’s in the works!
- Website Wish List/Favorites Capability – Beginning January 11, 2016, our Carlisle | Per Se (Carlislecollection.com) & ETCETERA (ETCETERA.com) websites will each have a link where clients can browse the sites and create a Wish List or Favorites List (respectively). A great addition for the client. Now you will not have to jot down what you like, have questions about, or want to purchase on pieces of paper. You create your wish list/favorites list and email it to us.
- Scratchy labels – No more reaching in the back of your neck to scratch or cutting the labels out. ETCETERA has come up with a softer more comfortable label. Fabric content and care instructions will no longer be in the nape of the neck but on the inside of the garment along its sides.
- Carlisle’s White Label – Carlisle New York will replace Carlisle White Label.
What’s the SAME…
- Our stylists are the same: Melrose Fisher, Lissa Jensen, Mary Allen, Lyell Wright, and Lucy Falk. We’re always here for “YOU” and want you to know that we value your business and friendship. We’re forever grateful. Thank YOU!
- Our product lines are the same, offering you beautiful collections of women’s apparel in fabulous fabrics with dressmaker detailing while at the same time keeping you right on trend with what’s happening in the fashion world.
- Lots of Luxe Studio location is the same – 5821 Farrington Rd., Ste. #201, Chapel Hill Visit us at LUXENC.COM
- Our promise of “Luxury within Reach….” Providing our clients with Finest Fabrics | Fabulous Fit | Superior Service
Make 2016 the year you’ll visit one of our trunk shows at Lots of Luxe Studio. You will be glad you did.
EVERY WEDNESDAY IS WEEKLY WEDNESDAY TAILOR
HOURS: 4:00 - 6:00PM
Lots of Luxe Studio
Bring any item you like; they do not have to be Carlisle | Per Se or ETCETERA. Just contact one of us by phone or email to let us know you'll be coming.
Click here to contact us.
- (919) 819-9054
- (919) 923-2121
- (919) 606-0442
- (919) 630-3397