So many ways to shop:
TRUNK SHOW – PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Join us at the Lots of Luxe studio in Chapel Hill during one of our seasonal Trunk Shows. Appointments are personal so that we can focus on you. Get in touch to be sure you are on our email list to receive your invitation and other Lots of Luxe news and information. Contact Us.
BOX OF LUXE
We’ll put together a selection of 4-6 pieces from the Carlisle and Etcetera collections (hand selected just for you). Or, you can choose 4-6 items. Currently, if you select the items, we ask that you let us know so we can make sure you receive the Box on approval. It’s free to try, and if we’ve not dressed you before, all you have to do is answer a few questions about what you like to wear. Get started right now. Click to complete our client Profile. Or, if you prefer, email your stylist to learn more.
ONLINE – ANYTIME – ANYWHERE
Earn a $50 Gift Card for your first Wish List. See instructions below to create your list and then email it to one of our stylists.
Get personalized recommendations and place orders directly through your Stylist via email. Or, create a Wish List online, and we’ll review, make additional recommendations and based on your list send you a BOX OF LUXE (The Box is on Approval for five business days. See Box of Luxe for more information.)
To gain access to the e-commerce online sites, follow the instructions below:
- Visit Carlisle online or ETCETERA online.
- Bookmark these sites so you can easily return to any time.
- Create an account by clicking on NEW USER – now every time you go to this site you’ll want to log in.
- Logging in allows you to shop, place an order, make wish lists for yourself and share them with your stylist. Login will also keep you connected to your Personal Stylist so she can assist with purchases, wish lists and even your order.
To create a Wish List:
- Go to the right-hand corner of the Home Page
- Click on My Wish List
- Name your Wish List – i.e. Fall 17, wedding, cruise, etc. Always click “enter,” after you’ve named your list. That saves the name.
You can, of course, do all of the above. Whatever you decide works best for you, we’ll meet you there!