Life, Simplified: How Home Delivery Services Have Changed the Game
Let’s get straight to the point: We are always busy. Especially women who tend to wear many hats. We juggle careers, marriages, kids, finances…all of it. Even while under a stay-at-home order, we’re busier than ever. And what we’re learning during this stay-at-home period is how convenient delivery and subscription services really are.
We can get anything delivered, from meal subscription kits to bags of fresh groceries to essentials from the pharmacy. Subscription services are also in every niche imaginable, from makeup to coffee, all tailored to your tastes and delivered to your door. We can even get food from restaurants that traditionally don’t deliver brought straight to us wherever we are via food delivery services. Even when we’re not super busy, it’s easy to use concierge-y services to help us out while we kick-back.
Another benefit of these delivery services is they can be automated, so we don’t even have to think about them. And the coolest thing is, none of these services break the bank…not even close. I’m trying really hard to see any downside here!
So if you’re already using UberEats, Instacart, Home Chef, Ipsy, and others, have you tried our Box of Luxe yet?
Box of Luxe allows you to stay on top of your wardrobe needs with beautiful pieces from the Carlisle and Etcetera collections. For no additional fees or commitment of a subscription, clothing pieces are selected by a Personal Stylist who carefully considers your lifestyle needs, your likes and dislikes, and even fit issues. These carefully curated wardrobe pieces, your Box of Luxe, is then delivered to your doorstep.
Box of Luxe makes managing your look, adding new pieces to your closet, and updating your clothing each season easy. You can consistently maintain a stunning, fresh wardrobe without shopping.
Honestly, it’s a no-brainer, and you’ll have a team of Stylists behind every choice, guaranteeing you’ll love everything. If you don’t love it, return it within five days, no questions asked.
How it Works
- Complete a Style Profile. Tell us about your style so we can pick the perfect items for you.
- Receive your box. You’ll receive 4-6 pieces personally selected for you by a Stylist from our Carlisle and/or ETCETERA collections. Your Box of Luxe will be shipped to you free or hand-delivered by a Stylist.
- Try on your clothes You’ll have five days to try on the clothes. Keep what you want. If needed, exchange what you want for another size, or return anything you don’t want hassle-free.
- Your time is respected. Save lots of time by having clothes shipped straight to you; avoiding those time-consuming trips to the mall.
- You’ll have a stylist on your side. A Personal Stylist can help you make purposeful decisions about your wardrobe. Take the guesswork out with a Personal Stylist.
- It’s tailored to you. Box of Luxe picks pieces from the Carlisle and Etcetera collections that match your lifestyle, size, body type, and personal preferences.
- There are NO FEES! You will never pay any membership, styling, or subscription fees. No deposits and no return shipping fee.
- You have control over delivery. Get a box when you want it. You will not be committed to a subscription. If a subscription is your preference, no problem. We can arrange that for you and help determine the timing.
- Use your preferred payment at sign up. You only pay for what you keep.
Box of Luxe brings you the freshest pieces each season from the Carlisle and ETCETERA Collections. You can count on the finest fabrics, a fabulous fit, and superior service that consistently delivered with each Box of Luxe. If you have questions or you’d like to know more, contact me.
Ready for your first Box of Luxe? Complete your Style Profile here.